"Roadside" is a large 3600 acre rural property providing the perfect lifestyle opportunity for anyone looking to live off-grid with peaceful surrounds.
The property features:
* Main residence is high-set with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, kitchen with wood stove + gas cooker, bathroom with laundry and separate toilet, verandah almost entire length of the house captures stunning breezes through summer & morning sun in winter. There is also a 3 bay Colourbond shed at the rear of the property and direct level access to the back of the house (without walking up stairs)
* Second residence features 3 bedrooms, modern kitchen with new stove & fridge, bathroom with shower and toilet, front and back verandahs
* Third residence is the original homestead, currently tenanted (available as vacant upon settlement if required)
* Large workshop/storage shed
* The property is completely off-grid with solar power & batteries connected to the residences
* 50,000 gallons of rain water supplies all residences
* Beautiful stretch of river frontage to the Kolan River with permanent water holes
Rural aspect of the property is currently running 70-80 head breeders on agistment. Currently run as one large paddock (houses fenced out) there are 2 dams plus numerous smaller dams and seasonal creeks running through the property.
"Roadside" is being sold walk-in walk-out with all machinery, vehicles, equipment, tools and household chattel included in the price (tenants personal belongings reserved). No cattle are included in the sale however the current agistment agreement may be continued.
For a full Information Memorandum or to arrange a private inspection of this property, contact Louisa Bambling at Kellco Rural Agencies today.