Not a stone has been left unturned throughout the renovation of this immaculate and stylish high-set Queenslander home. Perched on an impressive 1618m2 double block in the heart of Monto, this large family home has a lot to offer.
• Large wrap around verandah, perfect for entertaining
• Character features including high ceilings (10'6"), tongue and groove walls, and French doors throughout
• Bright open kitchen with timber bench tops, large island bench, dishwasher, large 900mm stainless steel gas stove with electric oven, adjacent dining room and breakfast bar
• Spacious central lounge room with double French doors opening to the front verandah
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living areas, plus ceiling fans throughout
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and double French doors opening to the front verandah, plus separate French door access to a multi-use room which could be used as a parent’s retreat, nursery or utility room
• Three generous sized bedrooms plus separate study
• Two fully renovated, modern bathrooms
• 3.2kw solar system
• 2 water tanks – 12,000 gallons total. The house can be run on tank or town water. Both run through filters.
• 8 camera security system (can be viewed remotely on smartphone)
Under the house you'll find more entertaining space and an additional toilet, as well as the laundry, outdoor kitchen area, and room to securely park a vehicle.
The yard is a feature of its own with established lawn and native gardens complete with automatic watering system.
There is double driveway gate access to the property with room to drive around the property and plenty of space to park a caravan, boat or truck etc.
There are two shipping containers (40ft and 20ft) that have been painted and are council approved as permanent sheds. The 40ft container has power, lighting and Internet connection. A perfect workshop or man cave. Either container can be converted to a granny flat or teenagers retreat (STCA).
There is also a 5.2m x 2.3m garden shed on a concrete slab, plus a second lockable storage area under the tank stand. It has lighting, power and water connected. There are plenty of sheds for many applications.
Inspections of this home will not disappoint, please contact Louisa at Kellco Rural Agencies today to arrange your private inspection.